Posted on Oktober 26, 2023 by Evania Rifyana
Kedaluwarsa pada 3 November 2023
Applications close 3rd November 2023, 5 pm Jakarta Time
|Position Title:||Program Governance Manager|
|Period of Assignment:||1 year with a possible extension|
|Reporting To:||Team Leader|
The Australia-Indonesia Partnership Towards an Inclusive Society, or INKLUSI, is working to increase the participation of marginalized groups in, and their benefit from, Indonesia’s socio-cultural, economic, and political development.
INKLUSI is funded by the Australian Government and implemented in partnership with the Government of Indonesia and civil society.
INKLUSI supports the Government of Indonesia’s national development priorities and the Sustainable Development Goals, with a focus on gender equality, disability inclusion and social inclusion
INKLUSI is an 8-year (2021-2029), AUD 120 million program.
INKLUSI partners with 11 civil society organisations and 8 research institutes, and their networks comprising more than 100 sub-partners.
INKLUSI is working across 32 of Indonesia’s 38 provinces, 130 districts, and 653 villages in Indonesia.
The Program Governance Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the governance functions of the INKLUSI Secretariat including responsibility for managing program governance systems and administering activities to enhance governance functions for decision-making, guidance, and resolution of escalated risks and issues. They will be responsible for ensuring effective coordination, communication, monitoring, and information sharing across INKLUSI governance group members. This will include regular reporting, management of various communication and information-sharing channels, meetings, events, and briefings.
ROLE and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the delivery of the INKLUSI program governance cycle annually including the scheduling, papers, and coordination for Pokjas (technical working groups), Partnership Management Group, and Program Steering Committee with Governments of Indonesia and Australia. They will also be responsible for other governance activities such as the Government of Indonesia and Australia reporting requirements, monitoring visits, events, and briefings.
- Coordination with the governance group members, including maintaining and sharing information through the INKLUSI Partnership Hub sites, and other communication channels.
- Working with the MEL team and the Partnership and Policy team in INKLUSI, manage the preparation and delivery of key governance reporting requirements including PHLN reporting to Bappenas, monthly updates, quarterly dashboard, BAST reporting, and other reporting as requested by INKLUSI Team Leader and governance members.
- Manage and coordinate monitoring visits, events and meetings for the governance group members including GOI agencies, Bappenas and Government of Australia representatives.
- Coordinate with the INKLUSI Communications team, to develop and coordinate delivery of standing program information as well as ad-hoc requests for briefing from governance members.
- Develop and implement rules, procedures, and policies, and establish structures as necessary, to enhance INKLUSI governance functions.
- Work closely on a day-to-day basis and coordinate with the Government Liaison and Administration Officer (to Bappenas).
- Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with key members of the governance group.
- Actively monitor risks and opportunities to strengthen program governance.
Advanced degree (or degree and combined experience) in development, social sciences, governance, or other relevant disciplines
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with the government of Indonesia, donor programs, and development programs;
- Experience administering program governance functions for international development programs, preferably Australia-funded programs.
- Experience in preparing reports (particularly GOI reporting, PHLN, BAST) and briefings in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Experience in conceptualizing and managing activities/events for senior officials and awareness of protocols involved in high-level meetings and field visits.
Required Attributes and Skills:
- Results focused
- Familiarity with donor-funded programs, CSOs, and government
- Develops strong trusting relationships with key stakeholders in government and other partners.
- Understanding of gender equality, disability, and social inclusion
- Ability to work as part of a team to a high standard and deliver high-quality outputs
Excellent English and Indonesian writing and analytical skills
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, by 3rd November 2023, 5 pm Jakarta Time at the latest.
- Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put “Application – Program Governance Manager in the email subject
We thank all applicants, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, basing employment on merit and qualifications as they relate to professional experience and position expectations. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, disability, age, or any other basis protected by law.